If you find Zelda Capital hard to navigate, have no fear. Our site map below shows each section of the navigation and descibes what is contained in each, so you can easily find what you are looking for quickly.
1) The Hot Links section of Zelda Capital contains some of the most frequently clicked links on the site. The current ones in the box are our Forums, our Media Gallery, our rather large MP3 Player, and our Zelda-themed RPG.
2) The Latest News box is a small, frequently updated, little feature that is located on every page of Zelda Capital's main site. It contains the latest, most important, news headlines, along with links to the whole story. It easily provides access to the latest news from anywhere on Zelda Capital.
3) The Forum Login box is now a major part of Zelda Capital. The box itself contains a login as well as a register link to our guests, but to our forum users, it provides profile details and other such important information. You must also be logged in to view certain areas of the site, so having the integration provided by this box is a big help, and really helps provide quick access to the forums from the main site. This box is also located on every page of Zelda Capital.
4) The Games navigation bar, located at the top of every page, lists each Zelda game, and provides links to Zelda Capital's information pages on each game. It contains all fourteen main games, as well as the Zelda spin-offs and the known unifinished Zelda games, and is a great solution to having to scroll all of the way down the page to reach the game links.
5) The Central Navigation portion of Zelda Capital is one of the two main sections on Zelda Capital. It contains links to more than half of Zelda Capital's pages, including pages dealing with site-relating information (Site Menu), all reaches of Zelda information (The Library), and the ever-important Zelda games (The Games).
6) The other main section of Zelda Capital is the Secondary Navigation. Containing links to the rest of Zelda Capital's vast library of information, the Secondary Navigation covers all of our top and regular affiliates and our very large multimedia collection, as well as our topsites and stats (see #8).
7) The middle section is the reason why most people come to Zelda Capital. It contains the majority of the page's content, as well as the page's title right above it.
8) The Topsites section is specifically for topsite buttons. For those of you who don't know, topsites are a list of similar web site, in which a program tracks their hits and ranks the sites in order of hits. So all of Zelda Capital's topsite rankings can be found here. Please vote for us. Also in this section is the link to Zelda Capital's personal traffic cop (SiteMeter) that keeps track of things like hits, and a link to add a search of Zelda Capital to your Google homepage, allowing you to quickly search Zelda Capital large database of infomation.
9) Located at the very bottom of each page is Zelda Capital's copyright information. Zelda Capital's content is original and therefore must be protected, as well as its layout and other such things. To do that, I must place a warning stating our copyright on our content. To find our more about our legal copyrights and policies, please visit our Legal section.